For Wellness / SPA and Beauty / Wellness & SPA Resort facilities
For masters of Wellness / SPA and Beauty, rehabilitation and all those who provide services for the restoration of health and beauty resources
Summer marathon of national traditions of wellness
|International Wellness Challenge for everyone involved in the profession of healing, rehabilitation, all kinds of national traditions of strengthening and restoring health, for beauty specialists, masters of massage, cosmetology, rehabilitation, osteopathy, kinesiology, top therapist, SPA therapist, aqua specialists thermal complexes.
What to do to attract customers and popularize among them their own wellness national Wellness methods:
21 days (the time when your customers will have a healthy Wellness habit) – publish on your Wellness / SPA Facebook page all the useful life hacks for health, tips, recipes … and everything that will return and strengthen the health of your customers and will be useful for them! Teach your community to be in a national Wellness style. Teach them new Wellness habits and let these new healthy habits come from you.
Accustom your potential clients to your comprehensive expertise, to a system of interaction with you. Let them always turn to you only for all questions of wellness and wellness. Show them your versatile knowledge, but make 21 days with you also fun, diverse and not boring.
How to do it:
|You can attract well-known speakers, industry experts, fellow experts from related industries and divisions||Engage your colleagues with the Wellness industry for a joint project – thus attract a large audience to your page|
|Make high-quality advertising and attract your audience thanks to:
– competent targeting,
– interesting visualization of advertising publications (those visualizations that customers will want to repost)
– promotions from your facility;
– Put marketing programs in your series of publications for the possibility of further contact with your target audience;
– do not forget about post-PR and vivid photos and videos that we will post on the YouTube channel of the project
|Do not forget about information dissemination tools:
– your personal page in social networks
– your professional page in social networks
– your professional group
– your groups in instant messengers
– targeted advertising
– all kinds of “touches” and interactions with your target audience
– cooperation with the organizing committee of the project
|Do not forget about attracting additional options:
– branding of the Wellness box, its presentation and raffle;
– drawing of gift certificates for services;
– branding of Wellness accessories and their promotional sale (at the lowest price) and promotional draw;
– branding of Wellness clothing for procedures – its promotional sale and rally;
– accessories for the holiday with the project logo and your brand (photo zone, flags, presentation stands, etc.)
– attract your partner suppliers to the organization of the event (remember that direct aggressive advertising repels the client), use advertising and marketing campaigns.
– Engage the media and all info resources to support your event
|You can invite your partner suppliers to cooperate to form your brand Wellness-boxes, draws and promotional offers
– You can “Play for the random” – gift certificates for services
– You can attract information resources in social networks to disseminate information about your events;
– You can take photos and videos of your events and post-PR of your promotions and events;
– You can make your branded accessory Wellness and offer it at a mega-promotional price and make a draw (only in some of these 21 days);
– Invite your participants to marathons, coach sessions, master classes; consultation; trainings;
– Do photo contests of the best results among your customers (without a photo “before the procedure”).
If you need advice on creating an effective individual concept, brand book of the project, info support and marketing offers – please contact the organizing committee of the project – in the Viber group we provide all information support to project participants for free.
Organizing Committee of the Project : +38044 209 2719; +38097 351 4221; +38098 416 8663; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org