SWISS ELITE MEDICAL MASSAGE BY ANTONIO RUGGIO ™
The ancient Indian martial art of Kalari Payattu has become the basis for Chinese kung fu, after once in the end of the 4th century a Buddhist monk adept on Kalari Payattu came to Shoaling.
This martial art was accompanied by special exercises for endurance, and a special type massage oil to increase flexibility of the body. Massage therapy took pride of place between Kalari Payatta masters being one of the best means for preparing a fighter’s body for training and combat, for recovery and for necessary treatment, too.
Japanese emperors, known for their power, used massage to keep their mind and body awake. The technique of imperial massage became known as "An-ma."
Japanese samurai used a special technique of massage using their weapons for rapid restore after the battle. This technique is known as Tanto-aikuchi.
The martial arts also provide the use of “sockets” or “joint keys” for hurting the enemy by overstressing one’s joints.
Studying karate Shito-ryu since 1971, as well as being interested in different oriental Martial Art, Dr. Antonio Ruggio concern himself with the question whether did a human first learn: to hurt or to heal another one? Having the question in mind, he began to study how can the techniques martial arts best be applied to get the exact opposite (healing) effect. In other words, how to use martial arts to create a healing practice for the musculoskeletal system and muscle definition.
The result was amazing! Having many years of medical experience and knowledge gained while working in surgery and in the operating room Dr. Antonio Ruggio modified a combination of special manipulative techniques with classical massage therapy.
Since 1986, Antonio Ruggio has been practicing as a teacher and author of the method of “Swiss Elite Medical Massage Antonio Ruggio”. Bringing the eastern techniques of rehabilitation and chiropractic treatment into the line with European requirements and quality standards of massage, he applied all his deep knowledge of anatomy and physiology to create massage technology with Swiss precision and mapping out every detail.
The healing massage combines:
classical massage using Antonio Ruggio’s unique techniques;
Eastern healing techniques based on Shito-ryu;
Swiss massage and precise detailed work with the musculoskeletal system;
work with the energies (balancing patient’s energies);
Each of these techniques is complete, but requires deep knowledge of anatomy, physiology, energy practice, as well as the skill of applying it in various cases and situations. The combination of these techniques has led to the possibility of restoration of the body in 3-4 sessions.
The technique includes a full range of methods and tools to provide the client with a complete sense of comfort, a cascade of amazing emotions and an excellent result even after the first session.
First, needs assessment is carried out ant the client’s expectation is determined. For this purpose are used special methods of psychodiagnostic. Such preparations allow to accurately determine the physical and emotional state of the client and to choose the right treatments . Already at this stage, the client experiences a pleasant sensation of relaxation, comfort, security. Based on the results obtained, his personal recovery or treatment program is defined.
A BRIEF BIO
Director of ODM International School of Medical Massage Therapists (Switzerland);
President of the International Council of Masseurs and SPA therapists.
The author of the first federal exams for massage therapists in Switzerland.
Founder of the first School for massage therapists, medical massage therapists in the canton of Ticino, with educational curricula approved by of the Swiss Red Cross.
Dr. Ruggio is in charge of consulting services, approving of teaching hours and, organization of internships and procedures for recognition of qualifications as being equivalent to their degrees in massage in Switzerland. Having a diploma of the Swiss Institute of Pedagogy as trainer for adults with (levels FA1 ,FFA2. Master of Medicine and medical masseur.
The overall practical experience of teaching in the massage industry is more than 36 years.
Dr. Ruggio massage technique was used in Switzerland to form the following programs:
- a training course to obtain a federal certificate of masseur skill;
- professional training of medical masseurs with a diploma approved by the Swiss Red Cross;
- training courses for medical massage therapists for additional recognition as a manual therapist by Swiss health insurance companies, with a certificate number and a number in the registry of empirical medicine.
Swiss Elite Medical Massage by Antonio Ruggio ™: prevention and treatment,
Swiss Elite Medical Massage by Antonio Ruggio ™ reactivates lymphatic circulation and includes connective, myofascial and manipulative techniques. Is established and intended for spa treatment, medical and spa centers, clinics, wellness centers, medical specialists (massage therapists, body estheticians, cosmetologists, rehabilitation doctors). Includes a large number of classic basic and authoring techniques that can be used fully or as a partial therapy, depending on the procedure and the chosen program.
European (Swiss) and Eastern therapeutic methods:
Restoring (therapy) of the lower extremities,
Restoring (therapy) of the upper limbs,
Restoring (therapy) of the peritoneal cavity,
Restoring (therapy) of the shoulder girdle
Restoring (therapy) of the pelvic organs.
Restoring (therapy) of the spine (5 therapeutic parts)
Evidence for the application of the method:
1) can be used fully or as a partially for most healthy patients from 15 years of age and older. It is recommended for those following a sedentary lifestyle, and as a recovery for persons involved in sports.
2) is required in a healing process after a long hospital stays and/or as a recovery after a hyperactive and stressful period (moving, exams, intensive training, etc.)
fever, fractures, muscle breaks, epilepsy, mental disorders in general, musculoskeletal trauma injury, infectious diseases, cancer. Treatment is not recommended for people with drug and alcohol addictions.
this method may be applied to women during pregnancy, but specific precautions for this case will not be considered during this workshop. This will be followed by a special training workshop on prenatal massage.
Values for the application (goals):
This method has several aspects in both Prevention and Cure. It reactivates blood and lymph circulation, removes harmful catabolic substances, eliminates emotional tension, improves sleep phases, normalizes the bowels, keeps away the symptoms of pre-menstrual tension (relieves suffering from headaches and migraines), suitable for dealing with anxiety and work stress. It has a positive effect on the skin condition while providing a tonic and moisturizing effect for the skin. When combined with cosmetics, it makes up a full Wellness program.
Exclusive Features and Benefits of Swiss Elite Medical Massage by Antonio Ruggio™
- Analytical and statistical data for 36 years of professional activity suggest that the constant use of this method reduces the healing and rehabilitation time;
- The constant use allows the therapist to organize monitoring upon one’s patients, updating indicators of posture improvement.
- Fully adapted for use in beauty salons, aesthetics and health centers, spas and wellness centers, resorts etc.
- It goes well with cosmetic lines and programs.
- Highly applicable when working with “difficult and demanding” client.
- For new entrants in massage it provides an excellent baggage of knowledge and skills; for experienced massage therapists gives a new therapeutic technique to significantly expand the range of elite massage services, providing a serious method of healing and therapy.
As a result:
- a new elite methodology and programs attracts a new flow of clients of the premium segment
- a wide choice of tools and methods for acting makes it easy to work with a demanding client;
- business package allows to get many effective practical techniques to sell and promote massage services.
- Customer needs assessment.
Methods of East European topical diagnostics.
- Massage technology
Exclusive Techniques by Dr. Ruggio
- Personal skills development:
- improving hand plastic
- developing motor coordination
- extension of massage standard template
- masseur’s wellbeing restoration
Conjoined diploma of the International SPA Academy and the International School of Medical Masseurs (Switzerland), accredited in the canton of Ticino / Switzerland.
Dates: December 16-17-18, 2019
9:30 to 18:00
13:00 to 13:45 lunch break
Venue: Ukraine, Lviv, Taurus Hotel
Tuition fees: 380 Euro * (3 days of training)
* special price by sponsorship of the International SPA Academy and the Union of SPA professionals, resorts and Wellness facilities in Ukraine.
Tuition fees include:
- 2 days of training workshop “Swiss Elite Medical Massage by Antonio Ruggio™”
- lunch and dinner
ELITE EVENT SPA Loyalty Card providing bonuses and discounts at the International SPA –Academy (Ukraine) and the International School of Medical Massage Therapies, as well as discounts and bonuses from school partners.
- In additional
Guided tours of the historic center of of Lviv, a visit to one of the famous local coffee shops.
See More: https://lviv.travel/en
The organizing committee can help with the search for accommodation according to the wishes of the participants.
You can easily register:
Option 1 Follow this link to the Viber professional group, write your name, contact and time convenient for communication, our manager will contact you;
Option 2: write to one of the e-mail addresses and our manager will answer you shortly.
Option 3. You can write your name, contact and time convenient for communication on Messenger with the International SPA Academy, our manager will contact you.